Friday, February 26, 2010

My passport :(

Was called this morning and told that the Dept of State has lost my government passport application.. and my actual passport that I was required to mail in with the application.. so I currently cannot travel to Costa Rica. Spent today scrambling to get birth certificate, new passport photos, signature from an authorized passport agent, and new application overnighted to Washington D.C.

Fingers crossed that everything arrives ok tomorrow and that the Dept of State will be able to process everything before Monday! Ahh!

Special shout out to mom for helping me keep it together today.

On a happier note, friends are on their way over to celebrate my 23rd birthday! :)

2 comments:

  1. All right, lady, your followers are owed an update! Did the passport work out okay? Are you training? Hope all is well and that year 23 is treating you well so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin YoungmeyerMarch 16, 2010 at 9:56 PM

    Hi Hannah! I hope things are going well! I can't wait for you to update your blog. I miss you
    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete